Customer friendly utility billing system is now active to service your needs!
We have contracted with a company called MuniBilling and you will receive your first bill from them starting April 25, 2021. The new system includes a Borough customer portal, so you have access to your account information online.
Your online account will allow you to:
- Setup autopay using your checking account or credit card.
- Make a one-time payment.
- Select whether your bill is delivered by mail, email or both.
- Review your bill and payment history.
Effective March 29, 2021, automatic payments through New Wilmington Borough will no longer be accepted.
Future Payments can now be made by
- Creating an account on the Customer Portal or
- By paper check payable to New Wilmington Borough and mailed to:
PO BOX 603557
Charlotte, NC 28260-3557
Please navigate to the following Link to make online payments.
Technical Support is available to set up your account via the following way:
- Telephone 724-333-3867 or 724-333-2166
M/W/F 12:00 pm to 3:45 pm Tue/Thur 11-3:30pm