Pool Staff Wanted
New Wilmington Borough is seeking staff for the 2018 summer pool season. Applicants must be able to work both weekdays and weekends, afternoon and evening shifts.
Available positions include:
Lifeguards (Must be certified BEFORE first day of work)
New Wilmington Borough is seeking to fill the position for two, part time co-managers.
Each position will be 20 hours a week at a rate of $10 an hour.
Both managers hired will be required to work closely together to ensure pool operations run smoothly.
- Oversee the staff, patrons, and general operations of the pool.
- Schedules the staff, including both lifeguards and office/concession employees.
- Responsible for keeping the cash drawers balanced and kept at a low balance.
- Maintain a clean environment both in the pool house and in the areas around the pool.
- Communicate frequently with the Borough Office.
- Make nightly deposits.
- Keep an accurate schedule of reserved parties using the party room.
- Responsible for keeping the party room clean and set up appropriately for each party.
Applications are available at the Borough Office (134 High St) between the hours of 8AM – 4PM Monday through Friday or printed off.