Skip to content
Important Information for the 2020 General Election
- The New Wilmington Borough Building will be open as a polling center only for New Wilmington Borough residents from 7 AM to 8 PM on November 3rd, 2020. The Administrative office will be closed.
- You can return your ballot by mail or drop your ballot off at the Election’s Office in the Lawrence County Courthouse between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Additional drop boxes will be available for deposits of ballots from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, inside the court of District Judge Rick Russo in Neshannock Township, located in the Allshouse plaza; inside the court of District Judge Jennifer Nicholson, located on Route 18 South in North Beaver Township, and inside office of District Judge Jerry G. Cartwright, at 607 Lawrence Ave., Ellwood City.
- The last day to register to vote for the November 3, 2020 General election is October 19th
- The last day to return an Absentee or Mail-In ballot request is October 27th. The form must be received in office by 5:00 p.m. These forms should be mailed to Lawrence County Elections, 430 Court Street, New Castle, PA, 16101 or they can be dropped off in-person at our Courthouse Office.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink