- Cable Service: Armstrong Cable 1-877-277-5711
- Electric, Garbage, Water, Sewer: New Wilmington Borough 724-946-8167
- Gas Service: Peoples Natural Gas 1-800-764-0111
- Phone Service: Verizon 1-800-837-4966
- DSL Service: Verizon 1-800-837-4966
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Burning: There is no burning permitted within the Borough. However, firepits such as those found at Lowes or Home Depot are okay. Open burning of leaves and other materials are not safe and not good for our environment. We received a partial DEP grant years ago to purchase a leaf collection truck and as part of receiving those state funds we were no longer permitted to burn. We try to encourage composting as an alternative. We collect leaves and small limbs and branches to help residents remove those items from their property and they are sent to local composting facilities and turned into fertilizer.